Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal & complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
Our Mobile Doctors team in Bolton is looking to recruit a Finance/Data Analyst which is a new role to support the business & work with the Finance team.
The Data Analyst will need to develop relationships with key business stakeholders and deliver insight into results to enable these stakeholders to better understand and improve performance. Proactively engage in projects with these stakeholders that grow business value.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to develop reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control and to identify improvements.
- Modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Profitability analysis. Investigating various revenue streams and carrying out analysis around most profitable work streams & most profitable customers.
- Develop pricing policy and perform margin analysis, ability to create and update matrices.
- Develop creditor funding model to identify short term cash flows needs of the business.
- Interpret data and analyse results and develop new reports/insight and make suggestions on improvements on existing reports.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns using complex data sets (i.e. types of experts/service)
- The production and maintenance of all regular reports (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly) accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with ledger reconciliations for external/internal
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Experience of interacting at various levels of an organisation and managing stakeholder expectations
- Knowledge and experience of modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Experienced data analyst with experience of working on reconciliations.
- Previous experience within a similar environment/industry is not essential but would be desirable
- Experience of Power BI is advantageous if not the ability to learn and work within the package quickly
- Strong technical skills including strong Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills, excellent time management and organisational skills.
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
- Data Analysis
- Modelling Tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'