The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
The Commercial Counsel is the legal draftsperson, negotiator and advisor to the Rank Group in relation to its commercial agreements with suppliers and helps to advise on general commercial matters.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements for:
- Digital gaming providers;
- IT, including SAAS, with SLAs;
- Digital content suppliers and payment providers;
- Retail business, including general purchasing;
- Marketing agreements, including sponsorship and promotions;
- General commercial, such as NDAs, DPAs and engagement letters.
- Working with Purchasing and IT Departments in relation to tenders and supplier selection
- Advising the Marketing Department in relation to its promotional activities
- Advising on IPR and the Group’s trade mark and domain name issues
- Advising on regulatory matters, such as gaming, data protection, anti-bribery etc
- Reviewing and amending website T&Cs
- Managing external counsel where required
- Qualified practicing solicitor of 2-5 years+ PQE;
- Strong private practice training;
- Strong academics;
- Private practice or in-house experience of advising on IT, digital and retail commercial matters; and
- Digital and/or gaming experience desirable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'