- An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and award-winning law firm
- The firm has a longstanding reputation and a growing national presence
- They have a modern and forward-thinking approach whilst still maintaining a personal touch
- A leading firm always looking for people to join their dynamic and diverse workplace
- For the ideal candidate, the position offers excellent career progression, into associate and partner level
- You will be joining the team that currently comprises forward thinking solicitors
- You will be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment
- There is a competitive salary available with the opportunity of developing further in your career
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Atleast 5 year PQE
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- Strong billing record
- Ability to build strong relationships with the clients
- Good understanding of Commercial Property
- Target driven
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Commercial Property Lawyer, Legal Executive, Property Solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job