Corporate Account Handler - Near High Wycombe
Basic Salary 28 -32 DOE+ , Private Medical, 30 days Holiday + Other Benefits
Our client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker who has been trading for over 40 years who are now looking for an experienced Corporate Account handler to assist the account Director in the day today running of the book of Business.
Working with the Account Directors with responsibility for the day to day administration of accounts, point of contact for routine enquiries, issuance of documentation (including invoices, summaries, certificates etc.).
- Assisting in the presentation of risks to underwriters and negotiation of terms.
- Liaising with Insurers and clients
- Utilising online quote facilities (training provided)
- Managing own book of smaller commercial clients, dealing with all aspects of the annual insurance cycle including renewal.
- Cross selling other insurance products
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the Insurance Industry with particular reference to commercial insurance.
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Ability to organise work flow, prioritising tasks as required, with minimum supervision.
- Strong report and letter writing skills using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Previous sales experience would be beneficial.
- Ideally previous experience with Open GI & Acturis
- Cert CII qualified or progress towards required.
If you want to apply for the position, please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'