This is an exciting Business Development / Relationship Manager role, & the successful candidate will take on a small portfolio with the remit of building & growing the book.
As the Commercial/Corporate Banking Business Developer/Relationship Director your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Generating and optimising income through relationship management
- Servicing customers and strengthening the banks visibility in the local market place
- Effectively networking in the local community and facilitating introductions to benefit the customer.
- Developing new to bank income, via building relations and understanding of customer needs
- Utilising your knowledge in your geographical area, of the current economic climate and ensuring this is kept up to date
- Accountability for Risk and Compliance relation to individual customers, identifying signs of stress and risk, in order to protect the customer, and the bank
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and FCA banking regulations are adhered to at all times
If you are currently in a Commercial/Corporate Banking Business Development/Relationship Director role this is the ideal next step in your career
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Commercial/Corporate Banking Business Developer/Relationship Director:
- Demonstrable experience in Relationship Management of Commercial clients
- Strong business acumen and commerciality, with the ability to analyse customer's financial statements and provide the most appropriate solution
- A solid understanding of commercial banking financial products and services
- Proven ability to provide superb customer service, and drive revenue growth
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets and economic environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and business networks
- Awareness of risk management policies and procedures.
About the Company
Our client is a strong bank with a great reputation for putting the Client first. The role offers great opportunities for personal development, and the role holder will have the ability to stretch & develop beyond the core role, in line with their career aspirations.
You will receive a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Commercial/Corporate Banking Business Development/Relationship Director Role or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job