Commercial /Corporate Account Handler
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
We’re delighted to once again be representing one of the leading brands in the Insurance Broking market, who now have a fantastic opportunity for an Account handler to join their team.
Working out of their prestigious offices based in the heart of Birmingham city centre you will be maintaining and services an existing book of Commercial and Corporate clients. You will also negotiate and agree terms and cover, whilst assisting Account Executives and senior staff in their involvement with any sales and marketing campaigns as required.
- Maintain and service an existing book of Commercial clients.
- You will also negotiate and agree terms and cover,
- Take instructions from new clients, ensuring cover commences at the correct time, all relevant paperwork is completed, premium is collected and relevant records and diary entries are created.
- Take instructions from existing customers in respect of alterations to existing policies, ensuring insurers are notified and records updated.
- You will typically be handling SME level premiums
The successful applicant must be an experienced Insurance Account Handler with good knowledge of the Corporate Insurance arena. You will demonstrate good communication skills both with clients and colleagues and be an excellent negotiator.
Our client is looking for an individual with a positive and confident attitude who will fit well within a successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the next step in your career.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting Ref: NJR7556
Keywords: Insurance, Insure, Broker, Senior, Commercial, Corporate, Handler.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job