Commercial Conveyancing Secretary - Rotherham - £16,000-£18,000
Our client is a regional law firm who are highly regarded for their quality of work, especially within the Commercial Conveyancing department. The Commercial Conveyancing department are busy and now looking for a highly experience conveyancing secretary to join their team.
- Support the fee earners and the Commercial Conveyancing department in general
- Extensive Diary Management
- Typing up legal correspondence to send to professional clients
- Organising the file management and providing archiving duties where needed
- Assisting with general office duties including scanning and emailing
- Handling general telephone calls regarding initial enquiries and directing as appropriate
- Handling the portal system when dealing with Land Registry information
- Conveyancing experience in a secretary capacity is essential
- Confident individual who works well under pressure
- Organisation and time management is key to success in this role
- Typing speed of 65wpm and above is required
- Experience in Commercial Conveyancing secretary will be of advantage
If you are keen to make a move whilst the conveyancing market is thriving and have a strong background working in conveyancing, then please apply today. Alternatively, if you would like more information about the position then call Hollie Dixon on or email .
- Commercial Conveyancing Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'