Our client, a highly regarded specialist Law Firm, is seeking a Paralegal to second to a large International Travel Company (based in London) on an initial 12 month FTC, with the possibility of extension.
The successful candidates work will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting in the negotiation and documentation of commercial contracts including affiliate and partnership contracts
- Managing the contracts database.
- Contract review and analysis.
- Document and work flow management.
- Project management activities.
- Drafting and updating guidance notes for business.
- Assisting with training and educating the business on legal and contractual requirements
- Reporting and general professional support.
The ideal candidate will have some (if not all) of the following characteristics and skills:
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL - 2:1, LPC)
- 12+ months previous Paralegal experience in Commercial Contracts (ideally in-house)
- Ideally, immediately available (or at short notice)