Commercial Contracts Assistant
Commercial Contracts Assistant for a 12 month contract based in LONDON or BASINGSTOKE.
GDPR Role required to support GDPR activities in respect of EMEA Procurement and Access Management vendors.
Role will be responsible to:
Proactively contact EMEA vendors and provide the new contract Addendum and Questionnaire
Support the negotiation of the terms of the GDPR contract Addendum within the parameters provided by Legal
- Liaise between the vendor, the relevant internal Procurement and/or Access Management lead, the Legal team, the Security team and management
- Track vendors as they complete the Addendum, the Questionnaire and risk assessment
- Track the status of the Procurement Vendors and Access Management vendors is tracked and accurately reported
- Support the wider negotiation with vendors make suggestions to improve/make more efficient the commercial contractual negotiations
- To ensure the accurate recording and storage of the contract Addendums in the global databases
- To report to management status of the vendors completed and still to be completed each week to ensure governance and monitoring so that 25 May is achieved
- Experience of working with vendor commercial contracts with vendors
- Experience working in a project environment and to managing vendors within project timescales
- Strong communicator
- Familiarity with the requirements of data protection, data privacy and/or GDPR
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams
- Experience of working in a global company
- Experience of working in the communications industry
- Experience using tools including Excel, Word, SAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"