Commercial Contracts Administrator
Competitive salary and benefits
The role holder supports a Commercial team on a number of nominated activities and accounts to provide day-to-day operational and transactional commercial support to the business.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Customer Relationships - The focal point for customer enquiries. Build and maintain professional Contract Administration. Learns and develops SAP awareness skills. Can load, interrogate, and report on SAP order processing.
- Contract Management. Contributes to basic contract management (e.g. by contributing to contract baseline reviews and drafting change control notices) by monitoring and ensuring the successful delivery of business in accordance with contractual terms
- Contract Interpretation. Develops understanding of requirements expressed in executed customer contracts, to be able to take on less routine, more complex commercial activities over time.
- Offering Infrastructure. Participates in the development of routine, non-complex commercial structures and trading terms for business offerings to senior colleagues' satisfaction.
- Business Risk. Identifies, manages and mitigates business risk and focus on credit risk when carrying out work, to ensure output does not put the company at risk.
- Minimum 'A’ Level or GNVQ Advanced in a Business related subject
- Literacy, numeracy, logic, judgment and analysis skills as a broad base on which to develop business and commercial skills
- Should expect to work towards IACCM accreditation
- Commercial Innovation
- Commercial Flexibility
- Risk analysis, mitigation and management
- Commercial Deal Making
- Contract Administration
- Competent basic IT skills in particular Word and Excel. SAP / ERP experience would be beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision. Prioritise own workload and organise own time to achieve objectives
- A high level of self-drive, proactivity and motivation to meet challenging targets and timescales within a changing environment
- The ability to build and develop relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident, flexible and adaptable.
- Regular and prompt turnaround of work in support of total contract value business targets
- Contract and SAP maintained to currency under accurate change control, reflecting current customer delivery profile.
- Accuracy of contract interpretation.
- Avoidance of customer disputes and dissatisfaction through timely alert to the business of relevant factors.
- Knowledge of and compliance with the companies compliance policy and standard trading and transactional policies.
- Can describe good/bad risk principles and recognize instances of same.
For all successful candidates, our client will undertake background security checks. As part of this, they will need to confirm your identity, employment history and address history to cover the past five years as well as your nationality, immigration status and criminal record. For positions that require Security Clearance, the successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance up to the relevant level for the role.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
- Contract Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job