Do have experience of Planning within contractual builds?
Are you seeking to work with a Tier 1 Contractor as part of the next stage in your career?
If so, we have a great prospect for you!
Additional planning support for the business expansion in the Midlands, hence a role that is geographically mobile in this area. It is imperative that the ideal candidate has experience on site in a commercial construction environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Commercial ConstructionPlanner:
- Produce site logistics and layout plans indicating site access/ distribution methods.
- Prepare short term programmes to assist the site team in achieving short term targets in line with the contract programme
- Be responsible for day to day planning issues as required by the divisional/planning manager
- Integrate into the site and/or regional team to ensure good communication and openness is prevalent
- Prepare extension of time/ delay impact programmes for use in EOT requests
- Carry out independent site visits to monitor progress
- Liaise with specialist contractors (where needed) to ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the latest information.
- Potentially advise operational staff on methodology and sequence of build
Key Skills/Experience required for the Commercial ConstructionPlanner:
- Membership of CSCS Scheme
- First Aid
- RICS Member (or equivalent)
- Minimum ONC or equivalent in construction
- Good understanding of contract documentation, planning techniques and relevant software.
- Salary to be negotiated
- Private medical healthcare (AXA PPP)
- Pension (5% matched)
- Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
- 25 days Holiday
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant 'family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff and retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- Communication Skills
- Site Visits