We are currently recruiting for an experienced Day Commercial Concierge's to work within a brand new luxury residential development, based in South West London.
The hours of work will be 0700 to 1900 working 4on 4off
Main responsibilities will be:
- To act as a point of contact between occupiers and the Building Manager/Managing Agent.
- To assist in co-ordinating the day to day running of the building, liaising with occupiers to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently.
- To ensure that any requests/complaints from occupiers are dealt with in the correct manner taking messages where appropriate and delivering them to the relevant person.
- To ensure that all occupiers are properly greeted and that any message, mail or correspondence is passed to them promptly.
- To assist in ensuring the diary and hand over book are kept up to date and document all relevant information to ensure a smooth and professional hand over between shifts.
- To have working knowledge of all equipment used on the Estate.
- To ensure the public areas are kept clean and tidy at all times and that staff working areas, rest rooms etc. are also clean and tidy. Carry out regular patrols of all communal areas and document/report any issues.
- To deputise for the Building Manager as and when may be appropriate / practicable.
- Other duties as reasonably directed for the good management of the Estate.
Ideally looking for candidates with a commerical background however will consider hospitality concierge background.
Successful applicant must provide two references and will also undertake a disclosure check for unspent criminal convictions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job