Excellent opportunities with a national building services provider currently undergoing a nationwide recruitment program offering permanent roles to driven, pro-active and professional heating and gas engineers.
We are recruiting for experienced heating / gas engineers with Commercial and Domestic ACS to work on a mobile basis across the Dumfries area completing PPM and reactive maintenance, servicing and fault finding and boiler/controls to prestigious multiple-contracts. The plant room will cover both Commercial and domestic boilers plus installations on both plant.
The role is permanent paying circa 30k, overtime and call out. Standard Mon-Fri days.
- provide heating and gas engineering support to large scale commercial, retail, social housing, educational, public houses, catering and government facilities.
-commercial and domestic boiler installation
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to:
boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers, wet plumbing including radiators, pipework, tanks and cylinders flow and return etc...plus some HVAC plant and general building services maintenance.
The boilers will cover Commercial and domestic systems
- complete service and fault finding on occupied sites
- complete major boiler re-wire and modernisation with BMS and heating control systems (if electrical 17th)
- Qualified Heating/Combustion Engineer with Commercial ACS
- Domestic ACS
Experience of service and maintenance operations across mobile contracts
- Installation experience
- experience of Building Services (HVAC industry) - willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job