Commercial Claims Handler
£23,000 - £27,000 plus excellent benefits.
Barker Munro Recruitment is delighted to have been invited to assist with recruitment project to recruit experienced commercial claims handlers for a Global Insurance organisation with a first class reputation in the market within their Leeds branch.
The main focus of this role is to proactively manage a mixed portfolio of claims ensuring service delivery is in line with client expectations. The job holder will be expected to conclude matters in an efficient and professional manner whilst ensuring all parties are kept fully appraised throughout the claims process. The ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders is essential. The roles would suit experienced Commercial Claims Handlers looking for a new challenge as well as claims handlers from a Paralegal, Loss Adjusting or Personal lines background looking for a more focused "commercial" opportunity to develop their skills further. Salary level will depend on the amount of Commercial insurance knowledge you have.
• Proactive Management of an allocated caseload of commercial insurance claims.
• Provide claims advice to clients managing expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of all necessary developments.
• Effective communication with all key stakeholders.
• Build and manage effective internal and external relationships with all involved parties.
• Produce claims reports as required. • Ensure claims are accurately reserved.
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrable insurance claims handling experience
• Effective communication & negotiation skills.
• Ability to influence and build relationships.
• Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
• Cert CII or progress towards preferred and a desire to study required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a leading insurance business as a Commercial claims handler during its phase of expansion and you are ready for your next step in your career, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd via the relevant links.
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'