A successful independent broker has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Claims Handler (Part Time) within their established team in North Leeds.
The main purpose of the role will be to consider, evaluate and negotiate the settlement of claims within the Commercial arena; whilst managing all claims effectively from first notification through to settlement, checking that cover applies and obtaining estimates where required.
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement
- Assessing claims against relevant criteria
- Managing a large varied caseload at any one time
- Handling a wide range of claims and not limited to the standard Motor, Property and Liability
- Organising and using approved internal and/or external suppliers
- Liaising with clients, insurers and loss adjusters on a daily basis with insurance claims
- Processing new insurance claims notifications
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- Handling any complaints associated with a claim
The successful candidate will ideally have previous Commercial claims experience - preferably within a Broker, Insurer, Adjuster or Claims Management environment. You will have strong commercial acumen with excellent Microsoft and excel skill as well as solid communication and articulation skills and have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a role that will incorporate supporting Corporate clients - For further information please contact Daniel Bell at Nixon Allen.
- Commercial Insurance
- Claims Handling