An experienced and professional Commercial Catering Engineer is required for a leading supplier of commercial catering equipment on the outskirts of Newton Abbot. This is a varied role and requires a very friendly and customer facing Engineer who not only has the skill sets and experience but also can work quickly and autonomously whilst solving the issue with the client and the job in hand!
Duties and responsibilities(to include, but not restricted to):
- To promote the company at all times
- To carry out the delivery and installation of commercial catering equipment from independent units to full systems of varying sizes
- To carry out preventative maintenance programmes in a timely manner and in line with service level agreements
- Carrying out of servicing schedule
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Maintain Gas Safe regulations at all times
- Liaising with client companies as to progress and time scales
- Visiting customer’s premises to attend to service calls/breakdowns/ emergencies as and when required
- All associated paperwork and reports to be completed daily
- Ongoing liaison with office
- Any other reasonable request made by the company
- Electrical & Plumbing qualifications
- Plumbing qualification
- Minimum 1 years' experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Excellent starting salary
- Company Vehicle supplied
- Achievable commission
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- Company pension
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Due to our GDPR policy when you apply for this current vacancy then you have given us the permission under Data Protection to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. Upon receiving your CV this will be taken as your permission to proceed with your application.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'