An exciting opportunity has arisen within this fast growing and well established commercial client due to their expansion and ever growing client base. This business is looking for an experienced Catering Engineer to join their team, to offer a brilliant service to their customers in and around the Brighton.
- Service, repair & maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- You will be working within care homes, hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients
- The role is home based, and as a result of this your location can be flexible, you will receive your parts via our Royal Mail delivery service via a nominated pick up point
- Work is scheduled daily through your tablet and smartphone
- You will have previous experience in the commercial catering industry
- You will be COMCAT qualified
- You will have a valid UK Driving License
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
- Over-time available
- Company vehicle
If you are interested in an opportunity to grow with this national business please give Vikky a call ASAP on , I'd love to hear from you!
- Commercial Catering Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job