All of our engineers are genuinely passionate about the growth of the company and this helps us to assure the quality of service we provide. Each year we are committed to making substantial investments in training our workforce, ensuring we can provide the highest possible standard of service consistently.
Over the last 20 years' we have built longstanding relationships with a wide range of major Blue Chip Companies throughout the UK and as a result have experienced unprecedented growth taking us to 100 engineers UK Wide!
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment.
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- LPG (would be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- COMCAT 1, 2, 3 & 5 Gas safe Commercial Catering Qualifications
- Previous Service and Maintenance Skills
- Electrical and Mechanical Skills
- Electrical Qualifications
- Refrigeration Qualifications
- Supervisory / Managerial experience
Experience of some of the following Manufacturers would also be considered:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Door to door pay
- We operate our very own training in-house training centre!
- Overtime at Time ½ Monday - Sat and Double Time Sunday and Bank Holidays
- On call
- Company Vehicle VW Caddy
- Fuel Card
- Smart phone
- 20days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Training and Development
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
*Multiple locations due to accelerated growth
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Other Job title: Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer
- Commercial Catering Engineer / Catering Engineer / COMCAT Catering / Dishwasher / Warewasher / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job