Commercial Catering Engineer - London - £42k
We have been providing nationwide coverage to blue chip companies for well over 25 years and we believe that this is due to our team of 30 multiskilled engineers who continue to achieve a 90% first fix rate!
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment from all the leading manufacturers.
- Service?of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance?of commercial catering equipment
- Repair?of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding?on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position?
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- LPG?(would be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th?edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment?
- Driver's Licence
- COMCAT 1, 2, 3 & 5 Gas safe Commercial Catering Qualifications
- Previous Service and Maintenanceon gas and electrical catering equipment
- Electrical Qualifications(would be an advantage)
- Refrigeration Qualifications(would be an advantage)
- Salary from £42000 on a 40 hour week
- Overtime time Saturday and Sunday at £200 a day
- On call
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Smart phone
- 28 days holiday
- Training and Development
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
- Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"