Commercial Catering Engineer / Comcat Engineer
Commercial Catering Engineer / COMCAT Engineer - Leeds & York
Basic from £32,500 / 40hr week / Overtime / Paid door to door / 31 days holiday / On call 1 in 6 / Van + Fuel card!
Having being established for over 25 years, we have come to be known as one of the market leaders in the commercial catering industry and currently employ just under 80 engineers UK wide who help us to provide maintenance services for the catering equipment foodservice industry.
Our main client base consists of Hotel chains, Restaurants, schools, hospitals and care homes.
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- COMCAT 1,2, 3, 5
- LPG (Would be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary: £32,500 on a 40 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- We offer fantastic career progression - we like to promote from within to ensure we maintain the highest standards!
- On call currently 1-6 with £100 standby payment - we do have the option of opting out of the 'on call' rota
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (+ 1 for every year worked)
- Full Sick pay scheme in place
- Private Pension Scheme· Uniform
- Smart Phone + IPAD
- Van + Fuel card
- Top up COMCAT training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'