Benefits: Salary up to £33,000 / Door to Door Pay / 40 Hour Week / Guaranteed Overtime / Progression / 31 Days Holiday / Full Sick Pay / Private Pension
Having being established for over 25 years, we have come to be known as one of the market leaders in the commercial catering industry and currently employ just under 80 engineers UK wide who help us to provide maintenance services for the catering equipment foodservice industry.
Our main client base consists of Hotel chains, Restaurants, schools, hospitals and care homes and we work with all the leading manufacturer brands including Blue Seal, Electrolux, Falcon, Foster, Hobart, Lincat and Winterhalter to name a few and we are looking to add an experienced catering engineer to our team to service our key accounts.
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
- Building long lasting relationships with a strong focus on customer care
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15thedition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Comcat 1,2, 3, 5 (would be an advantage)
- LPG (Would be an advantage)
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £35,000 to £38,000 on a 40 hour week
- Paid door to door
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- As much or as little overtime offered to engineers (which ever you prefer, up to 15 hours pw available) - Some engineers are earning over £65,000 per year!
- We offer fantastic career progression - we like to promote from within to ensure we maintain the highest standards!
- On call currently 1-4 with £100 standby payment
- 31 days holiday
- Full Sick pay scheme in place
- Private Pension Scheme
- Smart Phone
- Your choice of a brand new ipad or ipad mini
- Fuel card
- Van with Heated seats, Air con, Blue tooth and DAB
- Top up Comcat training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
Other Job title: Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer
- Commercial Catering Engineer / Service Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer