A well known FTSE listed Media business, who are based in a fantastic central London office are looking to hire a commercially minded Business Partner to join one of their high growth divisions. This role will give you a unique insight to how the business works and will grant the successful applicant unrivalled business partnering opportunities both with senior finance and non-finance. As a business they are flourishing and are undergoing a sustained period of growth domestically and internationally.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
- Preparation of detailed financial analysis including commentary for senior management
- Act as key financial point of contact for global client relationships
- Modelling the impact of pricing decisions
- Creating cost based budgets to help identify savings opportunities
- Producing ad hoc analysis on market growth, competitor pricing and inflation when recommending pricing decisions
For success in this role you will be qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with a strong financial analysis background and excellent Excel skills. Possessing exceptional communication and presentation skills, you will be highly analytical in nature with an acute eye for detail. Strong Excel modelling skills are essential, and experience in a similar global business environment will ensure success in this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job