We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Business Partner to work for a major central government department based in London on a 3 month contract. Candidates with experience of working within a commercial function within a central government department are highly desirable for this role. Successful candidates will be expected to undergo Counter Terrorism Checks for this role.
* All aspects of the interface process required including stakeholders, third parties and any public interfaces associated with the project;
* Maintaining effective communications with all stakeholders involved in the project;
* Identifying key stakeholders within the areas chosen for local marketing and develop and maintain constructive, co-operative working relationships with key stakeholders to gain support for the departments activities;
* Disseminating good practice on stakeholder engagement and relationship management;
* Developing and delivering a local marketing strategy;
* Providing a principal point of contact for stakeholder enquiries relating to communications issues and provide signposting to other sources of help;
* Proactively soliciting feedback and intelligence from stakeholders ensuring this is included in communications and policy planning and development.
Skills and experience:
* Be able to engage effectively with the most senior leaders, having the confidence to provide advice, guidance and constructive challenge when necessary, and provide regular reporting.
* Have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities/projects, ensuring that key customers and stakeholders are kept informed.
* High-quality written, oral and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with confidence and impact.
* Adaptable and able to respond to changing priorities.
* Extensive stakeholder management experience is highly desirable
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 810547
IR35 Status: Inside Scope
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Security Clearance
- Compensation and Benefits
- Commercial Officer
- Commercial Specialist
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job