The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Business Partner for a leading international consumer business. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance this role offers a unique opportunity to act as a truly focused Finance Business Partner. The Commercial Business Partner will deliver insightful analysis to answer key business questions that directly influence the day-to-day and long term strategy of the business.
- Work alongside business directors in support the development of appropriate strategies for the growth of the business
- Partner across the entire organisation to support both financially and analytically towards their goals and priorities
- Work with business partners to build financial business cases to support large scale investments
- Develop an understanding of the competitive pressures that the business faces and their potential implications and provide business alternatives/solutions
- Work with the Head of Commercial Finance to provide cohesive analytical support on ad hoc financial analyses that drive strategic business decisions
- Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimise business opportunities and minimise risk/cost to the business.
- Evaluate and report actual versus planned outcomes of key European strategic and tactical decisions
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified finance professional (CIMA/ACCA) with a proven track record of commercial analysis and business partnering within a commercial setting. They will possess excellent MS Excel and financial modelling skills and have a proven analytical approach to problem solving and acute commercial awareness. They will be able to communicate and influence across the business and be comfortable business partnering across a variety of functions and international markets.
- Business Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
- Commercial Finance Analyst