A fast growing successful financial services firm is looking to appoint a strong commercial Financial Controller or Head of Finance to support the Finance Director in areas of financial operation. As a founder led commercially astute business you will engage and be responsible the finance team including business partnering and supporting the company across key business areas.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Manage key commercial aspects to the business
- Work as key business partner with Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Manage stakeholders
- Role out cost projects that impact on the P&L
- Work closely with Finance Director
- Commercially 'savvy'
- Background in finance but worked as commercial business partner
- Evidence of working with a 'high growth' business
Please send your CV to Graham Saunders who is managing this search assignment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- business partnering
- financial controller
- commercial finance
- head of finance