Working for a national business focussed on delivery of Learning & Development services in a home based role with national travel
The purpose of the role is to target, engage and convert existing & prospective customer relationships, identifying commercial sales opportunities and creating a pipeline to agreed revenue outcomes.
A competitive salary and benefits package are offered, including car allowance, pension, life assurance, healthcare and lifestyle benefits. The role will be home based, requiring the ability to travel independently throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Developing sector plans to principal target markets in both Public and Private sectors including Technology, Professional Services, Construction, Health and Education
*Proven success in selling non-funded Learning & Development solutions
* Understanding prospect customers' challenges and requirements and developing mutually beneficial solutions
* Creation of high quality bids and proposals including introducing advisory, training and support services to the account portfolio
* Developing a network of contacts and departments within prospect accounts and relevant industry bodies
* Clear ownership of end to end sales cycle from prospecting to close
* Capture all activity using CRM system
A demonstrable track record in consultative service selling and high value B2B sales activity is required with the discipline to drive a sales pipeline maintaining timely conversions and a balanced portfolio across the sales cycle.
A sound working knowledge of diversity and equality impact within the workplace and the ability to promote the benefits of an inclusive workforce are highly advantageous.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- Business Development Manager
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Disability Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job