The Role: This role isn't working for a desolate, forgotten- about team in the "grim north". It's a sought-after position in a top performing team that represents the focal point for the growth of the business in the next 12 months. They provide end to end solutions into everything from mid market clients to FTSE 250 giants. So what is the Commercial Business Development Manager- Cloud services role all about?
- New Business Role selling into Finance, Manufacturing, e-commerce, Professional services
- End to end technology encompassing software design and development, the ability to connect offices, as well as securing and hosting your critical applications.
- Managing the accounts which you win
- Deals up to £500k TCV
- Working closely with an experienced and successful telesales team as well as being supported with admin and general account handling by an internal team
Requirements for the Commercial Business Development Manager- Cloud services
- New Business Experience selling Managed Services (Networking, IaaS, Colocation, AWS/Azure) or a top performer from an infrastructure background
- Sold annuity managed services deals to the commercial sector
- Cultural values: Easy going, roll your sleeves up, take responsibility
The Package for Commercial Business Development Manager- Cloud services
- Basic: 40-55k
- Bonus / OTE: 80-110k
- Car:6k car allowance,
- Benefits: Private Health, Pension, 25 days holiday
- Turnover approaching 100m
- Agile, dynamic culture but win deals against the big integrators and vendors
- Investing heavily in the north west
- Superb presales and technical bench
Location: Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield
- IT sales
- business development
- account management
- cloud services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'