My Client, a leading Global Retailer is looking for a Commercial Business Analyst to join their growing Wholesale team. The position will be responsible for the all Wholesale and Reporting across the whole group.
This role will be directly reporting to the Wholesale Operations Director and as a Commercial Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Wholesale budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Trade reporting & sell-through analysis
- Maintain accurate sales, stock and trading data
- Working with partners to provide seasonal budgets & forecasts to wholesale sales team
- Liaise with wholesale and franchise partners on a regular basis to discuss current performance and maximise trading opportunities.
- Monitor sell through data and stock holdings to push replenishment opportunities to wholesale partners
- Maintain all wholesale stock and sales forecasts and reports, including open-to-sell stock report for in-season trade with partners
- Work with Franchise Manager to monitor partner performance against business plan
- Use current and historical performance to identify risks and opportunities in future ranges and suggest action to the Head of Wholesale Sales
Candidate will have 3 years experience in Wholesale with high volumes of transactions. Its also essential to have previous experience with SAP.
Candidates will also have strong Excel skills to present to the Board of directors.
This position offers a great opportunity to work within a well recognised business support with a solid benefit package.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job