Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Commercial Business Analyst based in Basildon. Our client is a market leading distributor who are currently experiencing an incredible period of growth.
This role has been designed to support the Commercial Team with analysis of data relating to Sales and Marketing activity.
Typical Duties Include:
- Assisting in change management projects and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Identification of development opportunities for existing product lines as well as new opportunities
- Manipulation and analysis of high volumes of data in relation to Pricing, Sales and Marketing activity internationall
- Liaising with internal stakeholders i.e. Sales Team, Supply Chain etc as well as fostering external relationships outside of the organisation
- Involvement in continuous Organic Growth Initiatives
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate Calibre candidate with a 2:1 or higher in any degree discipline. This role would be suited to a Graduate seeking their first role or a Business Analyst seeking their next move in a dynamic and market leading organisation.
You must be able to display the ability to work as a self starter and work with initiative as well as being able to identify trends within data.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.
- Business Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Commercial Analyst