Finance Business Analyst
Key duties and responsibilities:
- KPI Reports - Analyzing the performance of the company
- Liaising with the Trading, Product, Marketing & Business Operations Teams to understand the performance, risks and opportunities within the organization
- Working closely with the Project Management & Data Management (Italy) teams to develop and implement weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reports which create value for the company and allow the management team to make key strategic decisions.
- Project Costing - Analyzing the productivity of the company’s manpower
- Liaising with the software development team (Serbia) to develop and implement an ERP system that allows the company to maximize manpower productivity
- Creating productivity reports to help the management team understand their department’s productivity and to ensure intercompany recharges are correct.
- Business Modelling - working within the Business Operations team to help develop forecasting and budget techniques to identify business opportunities.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience requirements:
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA preferred)
- Degree (Optional)
- Experience working in an analytical environment
- Experience working in a project based environment
- Experiences in mining, analyzing and interpreting quantitative data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a passion for football
- Highly self-motivated and objective driven with the ability to thrive under pressure of constant change and moving targets
- Capable of working independently with high level of initiative
- Demonstrated signs of progression already and keen to develop further
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an dynamic environment
- Financial Analysis
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"