Our client, one of the largest Local Authorities in Wales, is currently recruiting for a Commercial Building Surveyor on a three month temporary contract in South Wales. The job is due to start immediately and will be for 37.5 hours per week. The hourly rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Day to day reactive maintenance of public and municipal buildings e.g. Schools, Leisure Centres and Offices
* Site condition surveys
* Design and specification of refurbishment projects varying in value from £2k to £200k
* Preparation of tender documents and procurement of competitive tenders
* Site supervision of works
* Financial control and administration of projects, including assessing contractor invoice claims (both interim and final account) and submission of valuation for approval/payment
The ideal candidate must hold a full UK Driving License and have worked with municipal buildings. For further information please contact Mike Hodgetts or Elliot Cook or email a copy of your CV to us.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Local Authorities