HRC Recruitment is delighted to be working with this established insurance brokerage in their search for a commercial insurance account handler for their Glasgow city centre office. This position has arisen through company growth and would suit applicants from a commercial broking background, ideally with experience of handling SME business.
- 2 years minimum commercial account handling/broking experience
- High level of customer service including working directly with customers/clients
- Following up on requests for quotations, renewals, MTA’s, market submissions, etc
- Preferable experience with Acturis
- Preferable working towards your insurance qualifications but not essential
- Administration and day to day servicing of your own book of SME clients including handling all queries, mid-term adjustments, insurer liaison and dealing with renewals with support of Account Handlers and Account Executives within the team.
- On-line quotation champion - you will be (or trained to be) the person with responsibility for on-line Office, tradesman, PA/Travel, D&O, small combined, PI, goods in transit renewals, quotations. Producing Management Information re various insurers on-line quotation performance/prices.
- The firm operate across a full range of business sectors including commercial combined, fleet, PI, D&O, Engineering, GIT so you will be handling all classes of commercial/SME lines business.
Competitive salary, flexible Benefit Package including pension, 27 days annual leave (+statutory bank holidays), private health care, life assurance, assistance with professional qualifications
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, please call Elaine McCrink or Stuart McKenna quoting reference 21485
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency