HRC Recruitment is delighted to be working with this established insurance brokerage in their search for a commercial insurance account handler for their Glasgow city centre office. This position has arisen through company growth and would suit applicants from a commercial broking background, ideally with experience of handling SME business.
- 2 years minimum commercial account handling/broking experience
- High level of customer service including working directly with customers/clients
- Following up on requests for quotations, renewals, MTA’s, market submissions, etc
- Preferable experience with Acturis
- Preferable working towards your insurance qualifications but not essential
- Administration and day to day servicing of your own book of SME clients including handling all queries, mid-term adjustments, insurer liaison and dealing with renewals with support of Account Handlers and Account Executives within the team.
- On-line quotation champion - you will be (or trained to be) the person with responsibility for on-line Office, tradesman, PA/Travel, D&O, small combined, PI, goods in transit renewals, quotations. Producing Management Information re various insurers on-line quotation performance/prices.
- The firm operate across a full range of business sectors including commercial combined, fleet, PI, D&O, Engineering, GIT so you will be handling all classes of commercial/SME lines business.
Competitive salary, flexible Benefit Package including pension, 27 days annual leave (+statutory bank holidays), private health care, life assurance, assistance with professional qualifications
For more information on this role or a confidential chat, please call Elaine McCrink or Stuart McKenna quoting reference 21485
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job