Commercial Broker x 2
HRC Recruitment is proud to be working with this UK wide insurance broking company who are looking to grow their Glasgow division with the appointment of a Commercial Insurance Broker to the team on a full-time basis. They are specialists in the provision of broking services and risk management consultancy to their portfolio of commercial and corporate level clients.
Due to a continued period of new business growth and internal promotion they are now able to offer someone the opportunity to join their busy and respected broking team. In this progressive role you will be involved in a wide variety of tasks including….
- Handling day to day queries directly from the client portfolio
- Servicing mid-terms adjustments and renewals on behalf of clients
- Processing new business via insurer portals and negotiating with underwriting teams
- Identifying opportunities for building referrals and passing new business to the directors
- Processing client records using specialist broking software systems
- Attending client meetings with the firm’s directors
- Have minimum 2 years commercial insurance experience
- An understanding of most commercial insurance risks including property, motor, commercial combined, business interruption, etc.
- Confident handling new and existing business risks
- Acturis experience would be beneficial.
- Strong IT and communication skills
This would be suitable for either an existing broker based account handler looking to develop their career or even a commercial underwriting professional who is looking for their first step into the broker arena.
The firm can offer a supportive and dynamic working environment and personal development plans which maximises career and professional development for all employees.
Salary on offer will be between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience plus benefits including annual bonus, pension scheme and life cover.
To apply for this role please send you Cv to Elaine McCrink using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'