Recruitment Manager - Commercial Recruitment
Up to £40k basic (dependent on exp) + bonus + benefits
A well established and recognised name with office and commercial recruitment. They have offices across the UK and still retain the feel of an independent business even though they have a multi million £ turnover.
They reward their consultants and managers well for their efforts and have won awards for their working environment for a number of years. They have great benefits and your career can develop in any direction you wish it to go.
Their team in Manchester has been in place for years which means they have an established base of clients and candidates. Working with a team of recruitment consultants covering both temporary and permanent placements some of the responsibilities will include:
- Management of consultants - setting targets etc
- Coaching and mentoring recruitment consultants on a daily basis
- Leading from the front identifying new business opportunities
- Attending client visits with the consultants
- P&L responsibility
- Ensuring the branch are achieving their targets
- Promoting a fun but hard working environment
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Recruitment consultancy experience at management level
- A solid track record of success and achieving targets
- New business skills
- Coaching and developing consultants
- Enthusiasm, drive and tenacity
Package and Benefits:
* Basic up to £40k OTE Â£uncapped â€" dependent upon experience
* Excellent commission structure
* Opportunity for progression
* Numerous benefits
Please contact Sharon Leonard at Oxygen Rec2Rec for further information.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications, however, if you do not hear from us within 10 days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job