The Relationship Advisor role is responsible for supporting all elements of the client banking relationship with the exception of debt structuring and management of debt relationships. As part of a dynamic organisation, the RA supports all the day to day banking needs for the clients, in additional to participating in the strategic development of these relationships and clients future needs.
The RA has an in-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment relating to KYC, AML and other critical regulatory guidance to facilitate Compliance adherence and a broad understanding of banking products and transactions As an RA you are a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high energy growth environment.
- You should be a self-starter with a high degree of client service experience.
- You should be able to quickly pick up process and procedures in order to provide clients with Product and Services that meet their needs as effectively, as possible.
- Being able to priorities and manage high volumes of critical tasks including new client prospecting and on boarding oversight, understanding the changing needs and ownership of our clients, developing deeper relationships by both reactive and proactive contacts, managing risk for the bank and the client and maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Portfolio management; day to day banking specialist for a specific portfolio, or pooled portfolio of clients. This includes having an extensive knowledge of all types of bank accounts, payment type, cash management products, online banking capabilities and an understanding of collateral and security taking.
- Develop client relationships for prospects with oversight of elements of the client on boarding.
- Proactive and reactive contact to deepen relationships and improve the overall client experience.
- Ensure documentation and Compliance requirements are met by way of KYC and AML adherence with regular client reviews.
- Assist in preparing information, leading and participation in client reviews depending on the size and nature of the business.
- Provide Subject Matter input on a variety of projects and process enhancements.
- Strong Relationship-Building and Collaboration Skills: Ability to network and develop strong positive relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- An ability to quickly gain a thorough knowledge of the operations and products.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and analytical skills: Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, risk and complex information effectively and be expert in clearly translating complicated issues into actionable recommendations and solutions.
- An interest in the technology sector and venture capital / private equity transactions.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Commercial banking experience preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job