Commercial Associate - Bristol
My client is looking for a Commercial Associate to join their Tier 1 team in Bristol.
You will have a range of commercial law experience gained either at a city, national or large regional law firm recognised for its commercial law practice, or in-house. Within your commercial experience you will have advised on one or more of the following areas: technology, privacy, IP, data privacy or wider commercial contracts. Due to the nature of the work and the structure of the team, we are looking for an Associate, although we will consider candidates with more or less experience.
Your career development
Like all our lawyers, you will benefit from our multi-award winning career development programme. At each stage of your career this provides you with:
- clear expectations of your role and what it takes to progress;
- high quality clients and work, with early responsibility and client exposure;
- thorough assessment and individual feedback from a range of experienced colleagues;
- robust technical training with early skills based development, increasingly tailored to you; and
- reward for your contribution, progression and potential, rather than PQE or tenure
For a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job