We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Assistant to join us working within both Nortech Ltd and SPF UK Ltd based in Doncaster. This is a part-time, permanent position working 24 hours per week over 3 days (Wednesday/Thursday/Friday) but in order to cover periods of holiday in SPF UK Ltd, you would be required to work to 40 hours per week over 5 days (10 weeks per year). In return, our Commercial Assistantwill receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
At the very heart of the country's largest animal oils and fats production facility you'll find Nortech Ltd, which is part of the SARIA Ltd group. With continuous 24/7 refining, production and packing processes, we deliver completely flexible and completely separate animal and vegetable-based product ranges.
As our Commercial Assistant your duties and responsibilities will include:
Duties within Nortech Ltd:
- Processing sales orders and daily invoicing for customers, and processing purchase orders/invoices for vendors
- Arranging transport with internal transport and 3rd party hauliers
- Planning Weighbridge tickets for all outbound loads
- Exporting and completing health certificates
- Responding to customers enquires via emails and telephone with providing excellent customer service
- Communicating daily with the warehouse/production team regarding inventory and planning
- Providing general administration support including filing, scanning and daily paperwork where required
Duties within SPF UK Ltd:
- Creating sales orders and confirming sales order with customers
- Arranging transport for deliveries
- Preparing documents for delivery – (CoAs, Pick Lists, Delivery/ABP Notes, Create Nav weighbridge tickets)
- Preparing & organising export deliveries (including liaising with Vet, Export Agents, Customer, Import Agents, Chamber of Commerce, etc)
- Invoicing and raising purchase orders for Transport & costs associated with Exports
- Creating frequent reports (particularly for month-end)
- Appropriate filing of above records
What are we looking for in our Commercial Assistant?
- Good IT Skills and confidence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent administrative and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service standards
- Experience of working in a commercial/sales/export environment
- The ability to work well with others
- The ability to prioritise workload and work in a busy environment
Closing Date: 7th May 2021
If you would like to join us as our Commercial Assistant, then apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s expected.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'