Working for a successful and expanding business in York. This is a great opportunity to join the commercial team.
YOUR NEW JOB...
• Verification and processing of sub-contractor payments on a weekly basis
• Manage computerised folders and planners whilst maintaining accuracy of data
• Reconciliation and input of billing raised to the accounts system
• Accurately update price changes in the client billing system
• Ensure that procurement is processed in line with Company timescales
• Weekly ordering, liaising with the Contracts Managers to gain requirements
• Preparation of monthly order summaries from the company’s system, site requests and stock takes provided by other departments
• Responsible for answering the telephone and dealing with calls as appropriate
• Maintain confidentiality and use discretion where necessary in relation to information connected to the business
The right person would have excellent attention to detail in all areas and high levels of literacy and numeracy skills. Accurate data entry skills would also be necessary as well as a knowledge of Microsoft packages.
WHATS ON OFFER...
£20,000 per annum
Full time hours
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'