Are you an experienced Administrator, Logistics Coordinator or Commercial professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Commercial Coordinator for our team in Rochester, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Commercial Assistant, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Commercial Assistant:
- Proven administration experience gained in a transportation business
- Well organised, logical and creative thinker
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Have a working knowledge of all types of recylates of recyclable materials types and understand their end uses, and market purchase and sale values.
Commercial Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a team to support sales arrangements, quotations and order processing.
- Providing a proactive customer support service to all existing customers, suppliers and sites in all commercial aspects
- Providing support in scanning the market, gathering market intelligence and providing market insight, trends and pricing history for Commercial Commodity Managers
- Liaising with logistics department to ensure that all contracts are added and approved within a suitable timescale for haulage/shipping bookings
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Commercial Assistant.
Closing Date: 6th May 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Commercial Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job