Salary- up to £25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday- 40 hrs per week
Looking for commercial assistant to assist the senior commercial manager at leading facilities Maintenance Company based in Solihull on an exciting yet highly sensitive contract
- Identification and valuation of chargeable work orders
- Ensure payment is received in line with the contract agreement and that any queries are promptly responded to.
- Liaising with Operations in the raising of Sub Contract orders, and the administration of Sub Contractors, including checking and approval of valuations and invoices.
- Working closely with the Help Desk to ensure reactive and remedial works are charged for in accordance with the Contract.
- Support Area FM Managers in resolving of supplier/Sub Contract issues effectively.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in the preparation of periodic internal and customer reporting.
- SLA mitigation process.
- Proposals - Assist in the valuation and submission of contract variations, maximising both revenue and profit margin.
- Attending monthly and periodic contract review meetings.
- Work with contract management to develop systems to monitor contract performance and making any amendments in a timely and accurate manor.
- Prioritisation of workload
Candidates will be required to meet security checks in order to work on the client premises.
- Educated to degree level
- Experienced in Maximo/CAFM (essential)
- Experience of NEC3 administration and contract knowledge (essential)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job