Based on the outskirts of Godalming, this established client are seeking a Commercial Assistant to join their knowledgeable team. You will have an excellent grasp of the English language along with a confident persona and the ability to converse with colleagues and clients at any level. Strong IT skills, accuracy and attention to detail are also desirable.
Due to rural location, the chosen individual will be a driver.
You will be working within a team to provide administrative support such as pricing and contracts for clients. In addition to this, you will be assisting with the production of documentation for clients, from draft to completion, so this role will most likely suit an individual with a legal or STEM degree or individuals with previous experience within a contracts administrator role.
Other responsibilities will include working with potential and new clients to agree on terms, assisting with new client proposals and attending networking events.
We'd Like To Hear From You If:
- You have a confident persona
- You are degree educated, preferably STEM or legal
- You have strong IT skills
- You are highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 24 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance and Death in Service
- Private medical insurance
- Onsite parking
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
- 1 hour lunch