We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be office based & able to administrate a significant key account. Liasing with both the customer & departments to ensure prompt reporting & a high level of customer service to the client.
In 2018, the client expects the company to input data specifically into their SAP system & the successful introduction will be a key role.
- Processing Purchase Orders & creation of Bills of Materials
- Co-ordinate & administration of stocks of materials forwarded by the customer
- Communication of customer planning requirements
- Input of Production data
- Produce Production reports specific to the client needs
- Co-ordinate collections of finished product with the customer who arrange their own transport
- Produce Collection reports promptly
- Input data into the clients SAP system (when live).
Must have skills/experience/education:
- Minimum of 2 years, commercial or production administration experience; ideally able to demonstrate technical competency within the manufacturing industry
- A minimum A-Level education but ideally Degree educated
- Able to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written
- Experience with ERP systems essential & if possible Navision Dynamics or SAP
- Good attention to detail critical & excellent IT skills needed
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.
- SAP system
- Commercial Coordinator
- Navision Dynamics
- Commercial Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"