Senior Commercial Assistant required to work for this successful and expanding groundworks company.
The successful applicant will have a strong commercial background, excellent knowledge of the construction industry with purchasing experience and knowledge of NEC3 Contracts is highly desirable!
This role reports directly into the Directors so your success will be instantly recognised!
Job Role includes:
1. Compiling of Quotations
2. Purchasing of Materials, scheduling deliveries to site
3. Liaising with clients
4. Commercial Meetings
5. Review and evaluate tenders & contract Documents.
6. Manage variations and changes, implement and maintain system to ensure variation orders, change orders and site instructions are monitored and controlled to protect Company rights and entitlements.
7. Review contract documents, correspondence and project data as required to develop, present and support claims.
8. Project administration & execution
9. Monitor Project Progress, Progress payments.
10. Maintain close control of project progress, interim, change order and final accounts and control of subcontractor payment applications.
11. Review contracts satisfy the company’s/clients requirements
12. Establish and maintain accurate records, reports and establish effective control and administration procedures.
13. Establish and maintain effective communication with the client and between the Parties.
Full knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook required.
Good Communication Skills.
Must be able to work on own initiative.
Motivated to deliver excellence in all areas.
Very good accuracy skills.
This is a great opportunity for a results driven individual to join us as we continue to grow.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job