Commercial Assistant - Travel
This multi award winning Tour Operator are looking for a Commercial Assistant to join their successful team. The commercial team are responsible for producing reports & analysis to reflect the revenue, costs and margins in order to maximise the profitability of the business.
Commercial Assistant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide Revenue Managers with sales and capacity data with proposals for price adjustments.
- Production of accurate forward margin reports.
- Communication with Revenue Managers to highlight genuinely low/high margins after investigation.
- Communicate price changes to the business.
- Maintain the in house reservation system with all pricing for tours.
- Ad hoc projects and other data and analysis support to the business.
Commercial Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of yield management / pricing / commercial within travel industry.
- Strong numerical / Excel skills.
- Ability to apply an analytical approach.
- Ability to manage workload with strong organisation skills.
Commercial Assistant - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £20,700
- Monday to Friday 0900 to 17.30
- Excellent range of staff benefits.
Please apply for the position of Commercial Assistant online or email your cv to
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job