My client, a market leading business, is seeking to recruit a Commercial Assistant to cover Maternity leave. The position is part time (20 hours per week) for a minimum duration of 12 months. The Commercial Assistant will be be responsible for:
- Sales order processing. This work involves the creation of job files for product and spares orders.
- Ensuring that any amendments to product specification sheets are forwarded to the relevant departments for further action.
- Ensuring that any amendments to spares orders are changed on the companies system and forwarded to the relevant departments.
- Liaising with Purchasing Department and workshops with regard to the completion of product and spares orders in the Production Department.
- Booking of despatches to export packers, ensuring that either the company's transport is available to move the goods or arrange transport to collect from site.
- Raising of despatch notes
- Raising of invoices on system for all goods moving to export packers.
- Advising internally all goods movements to the export packers, and forwarding of invoices accordingly.
- Raising of all despatch notes.
- Raising of all invoices , as well as the booking of all freight with freight forwarders and raising of the correct commercial paperwork to meet customs requirements, which includes the documents listed in the export documentation.
- Drafting of any of the following documents if required for shipment of an order:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job