Position: Commercial Area Sales Manager (Plumbing, Heating Systems)
Location: Homebased with travel - North West England
Salary: Up to £42,000 (depending on experience), Bonus OTE 20%, Company Car, Pension 7% matched, Healthcare
Our client is one of the leading global manufacturers of advanced plumbing, heating and engineering products. Since it was established over 100 years ago it has earned a strong reputation through its total dedication to quality, innovation and customer service.
They are looking to recruit a Commercial Area Sales Manager in the North-West region. Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager you will be responsible for sales and the promotion of our client’s product range.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Ensure all contract pricing is maintained
- Meet and exceed sales targets & KPI’s
- Organise & carry out technical presentations to all customers
- Develop Business Plan for Key Account development
- Introduce new business via specifications
- Ensure all sales leads are followed up
Candidates background & experience: -
- Knowledge & experience of working in the plumbing, heating & engineering sectors
- Proven career in selling to specifiers, architects & M&E contractors
- Dealing with merchants / distributors
- Resilient & excellent communicator & presenter
- High level of IT literacy
- Hungry, high energy & ambitious
- Results driven
- Customer focused
- Business degree in Business Management or other relevant subjects would be advantageous
- Full UK driving licence
Interested candidates should forward their CV in strictest confidence to Paul Davidson at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.