Commercial & Relationship Manager, Edinburgh, Permanent, Salary up to £62,000, Prestigious Organisation
Would you like to work for one of the largest and most respected Business Process Outsourcing Providers (BPO) to the UK Life and Pensions industry?
We are currently looking for a Commercial & Relationship Manager to become part of our ever-growing organisation based in South East Scotland.
The successful individual will be responsible for leading the client commercial and relationship team and managing all commercial and contractual obligations for all services along with strategy and governance.
The role holder will also be responsible for ensuring client business functions are aligned with the contract to ensure maximum commercial leverage and to minimise risk to ongoing managed service benefits and the commercial agreement whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven relevant experience in Financial Services and Outsourcing
- Experience of managing large client contracts
- Ability to effectively influence and negotiate with senior level clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- Flexible approach to work/activities to ensure that deliverables are met
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension Contribution
- Car allowance
- Private health care scheme
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- some skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job