Are you an experienced Business Analyst with experience of analysing and interpreting business information to support business decisions?
If the answer is yes, then Autoglym may have the opportunity you have been waiting for…
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial and Operations Business Analyst to join our friendly team based in Letchworth Garden City. This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday. Offering a competitive salary plus attractive rewards and benefits.
The role forms part of the Commercial Operations and Planning Team. Working closely within Operations and collaboratively with external sales, Marketing and IT, to supply strategically driven business information to support Commercial and Operations objectives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the integrity of in-house data. Retrieve, validate & manipulate business information from a range of data sources including JDE, Cognos and online portals.
- Using strong data analysis and modelling skills to convert data into business intelligence for the use of commercial, marketing and operational initiatives, highlighting patterns discrepancies, exceptions and trends.
- Create an environment to provide internal & external parties with easy access to business information.
- Train and support sales team on in-house systems including CRM/Pivotal, & Sharepoint.
- Train and support the Autoglym franchise network in the use of Innvan hardware & software systems.
- Identify the need for and facilitate the implementation of software updates and licenses for Innvan, Sage and Windows on various devices.
- Configure hardware to the specific requirement of the franchisee and periodically review hardware and software for future stability.
- Facilitate provision of forecast information at item level for production planning by using in-house forecasting data, accessing customer demand information and applying business intelligence.
- Provide support for pricing and margin analysis across In-house JDE system and Franchise network Innvan system.
Who are Autoglym?
Autoglym is a British manufacturer of a premium range of vehicle care and valeting products, which are sold in over 45 countries. As the holder of two Royal Warrants our products are used by enthusiasts and professionals and include customers such as vehicle manufacturers, major high street retailers, car dealerships, distributors, professional valeting companies and transport operators.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation skills
- Experience of analysing and interpreting business information to support business decisions
- Possess a variety of systems and database experience (JDE, Cognos/Crystal, Pivotal, Innvan or Sage)
- Forecasting FMCG
- Aptitude to use numerical and statistical techniques pertaining to excellent analytical skills
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and problem solving abilities
- Ability to present and communicate with relevant stakeholders
If you have the relevant experience and would describe yourself as flexible, self-motivated and customer focused then we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'