This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Our clients based in Grantham are looking for a highly experienced professional with the ability to be able to understand the complex market of Specialist Commercial & Bridging Lending and take cases from initial enquiry through placement with a panel of lenders whilst providing support for the administration department to see cases through to completion.
If you have Knowledge of the intermediary market, a thorough understanding of the Buy to Let market including PRA Regulation, Knowledge of The Specialist Commercial & Bridging Market, an understanding of taxation to a certain degree, and specialist First Charge lender criteria then we want to hear from you!
- Methodical and reliable with attention to detail
- Confident with good verbal and written communication skills
- History of working with intermediaries
- Ability to engage with others and be a team player.
- Keen for new experiences, responsibilities and accountability.
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with a wide range of lenders, sales managers, financial institutions
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Working to deadlines
- Career driven
- Desire to wish to succeed and help the company grow
- Knowledge of both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to be a team player
- Target driven
- Ability to work to given KPI’s
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Free fresh fruit daily
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Death in service
- Flexible working patterns
- Dress down policy
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'