COMMERCIAL ANALYTICS MANAGER
£40,000 - £65,000 + BENEFITS
Are you a Commercial Analytics Manager looking for an opportunity to utilise your technical skills? This is an opportunity to be a part of a fun, exciting and data-driven company. If you are looking for your next big career move, this is the role for you.
This company is a global presence providing travel solutions through helping travellers easily plan and book travel from a variety of packages. Their objective is to help travellers find an easy solution to all their travel problems in a swift and easy platform.
As a Commercial Analytics Manager, you can expect to be working within a growing team of technically diverse and highly motivated people. You will ideally be a Analyst with a passion for Data and proven technical skills.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Combining large data sets from different sources to output insights, using SQL, R, Python, Tableau
- Programming abilities in two of the following, R, Python and SQL
- Develop full end to end analytical solutions.
- Analyse and interpret large data sets, articulate business insight in a clear and consistent manner.
- Reporting data using specialist tools, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Identify business opportunities using a variety of data sources.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Commercial Analytics Manager, you will need:
- Commercial experience within one of the following, R, Python and SQL
- Commercial experience in business data analytics.
- Experience translating large data sets into strategic business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
The successful candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £40,000 and £65,000.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sean via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'